Hr software is a very popular package which helps to improve the efficiency of a business by automating its processes like recruitment, workforce, payroll etc. The biggest advantage of using this software is that all information is available in the form of a centralised database which can be accessed by all relevant people.
This wonderful compilation of all systems related to workforce management works by defending a pre-defined set of goals set by the management. Thus its modules cover:
- Recruitment: All the decisions and work related to the preparations for vacancies, setting the eligibility criteria, announcing the vacancies, searching for the right candidates and subsequently recruiting them can be easily handles by this software.
- Pre-selection and evaluation: Once the vacancy is announced, the candidates need to be pre-selected either based on the resume submitted or from the resumes uploaded on the various job related websites. Then the resumes need to be initially screened and then evaluated to find the list of the candidates who are best suited for the vacancy announced. All this is quite cumbersome when done manually but the HR management software makes it an easy task.
- Workforce review: It is not only recruitment that is
handled by this software. It is also well equipped to conduct a 360 degree
workforce review. This helps the company managers to ensure that:
- Work is properly allotted on the basis of expertise and skill,
- Deserving candidates are rewarded to keep the workforce motivated,
- Work gets done within the stipulated time and to the best of the capabilities.
- Payroll: This is one of the most difficult yet mandatory Hr processes and the availability of the payroll module or the Payroll software incorporated within HR management systems is probably the best aspect of this software.
This software is also able handle remote work locations which is an added bonus since monitoring, evaluating and updating the same onto the central database ensures better administration.